adbrite ads

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

tickers

$IN

amazon

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I would like to ask all of you a huge favor. I cannot post the link to this blog site on the yahoo message boards because they will not permit it! I would like the word to get out that i'm doing this and i welcome everyone to come and join me. I trade all day and am finding this rather enjoying to do. We can share info and links all on one page. So if i can simply ask that you spread the word around the boards that i'm here...if you have emails of some of the posters perhaps you can send them my link!

Thanks to all of you

Joe

1 comment:

joewxman said...

all of this in my never to be humble opinion. First off i am long the shares in the interest of disclosure. It seems to me the shares are getting cheap in here. The sell off has to do with the merger with kpp closing and probably some selling off shares.

Whether this is an entry point or a cheaper one lies ahead i can't say. I can tell you that this group has held its own quite well if you backtest over the last few years. There are some stretches that require patience. This could be one of those stretches with VLI.

just my opinion.