adbrite ads

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

tickers

$IN

amazon

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Good Morning. I have to remember not to blog when i'm half asleep. Last nights post with a link to Althouse's Sopranos summary will actually take you to Dan Duncans SEC filing where he purchased some EPD shares. Was I at some level trying to equate Dan Duncan with Tony Soprano? Or perhaps Paulie Walnuts! Well its my subconsious problem. Also Euro Trash pointed out another error..Broadway Partners is incorrect...its Broadwalk Partners (BWP). Anyway the correct link is above to Althouse...enjoy!

Okay this morning we have upgrades and new coverage. Magellan Midstream (MGG) is started at a buy and you can thank A.G. EDWARDS for that one. We also have Transmontiagne getting an upgrade as Wachovia goes to buy from hold. Recent IPO Regency Partners posts earnings and will have a conference call this afternoon at 3pm.

I don't see any followthrough selling this morning, futures are higher for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe,

I hate to keep correcting you but for the sake of getting it right it is Boardwalk, not Broadwalk. :)

RGNC numbers look like good news to you? Anytime I see 'loss' my ears perk up.

joewxman said...

thanks again...half asleep on the keyboard.

RGNC's numbers look in line and the market is treating them that way. I haven't had time to dig around but i suspect there are 1 time items and charges...the revenue number was nice and up from a year ago.