adbrite ads

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

tickers

$IN

amazon

Wednesday, May 10, 2006





Crosstex (XTXI) has broken out of another conjestion area between 75 & 83. The breakout has come on a surge in volume which is confirmation in my book. The last breakout took us from the mid to upper 60s to the mid 70s to low 80s....I think we could see 90-100 as the next basing area for this stock.

Crosstex LP (XTEX) has also broken out of a base on both the daily and weekly chart and a rally back to the 44-46 level seems likely although it may take a little more time for it to get there. Still early in the game for both stocks.

4 comments:

PRINTEAM BLOG said...

Good afternoon, Joe.
What's your take on XTEX for the next month, or so?
I'm looking for a new good entry point, let's say around $37, or so, but I am a bit doubtful it'll get there anytime soon.
Agree?
Carlos

joewxman said...

Judging by the chart i went long here at 37.65. Could it drop back to 37...sure...can i guarantee it...i wish!

The XTEX has broken out and to me it looks like we could head back to the mid 40s eventually and challenge that old high. Maybe a ride to 40-41 by months end?

PRINTEAM BLOG said...

Thanks for the feedback...I was thinking along the same lines.
Carlos

joewxman said...

I was thinking about this...you could split your buy between XTEX and XTXI. Personally I think XTXI has more upside potential