adbrite ads

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

tickers

$IN

amazon

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Okay kids...its time for Breeders Cup Picks

Friday
Monmouth Park

FILLY AND MARE SPRINT....JAZZY.

JUVENILLE TURF.....CHEROKEE TRIANGLE

DIRT MILE....CORINTHIAN

Saturday

JUVENILLE FILLIES...A TO THE CROFT

JUVENILLE.....PYRO

FILLY AND MARE TURF....LAHUDOOD

SPRINT...IDIOT PROOF

MILE...JEREMY

DISTAFF...UNBRIDLED BELLE

TURF...DYLAN THOMAS

CLASSIC...STREET SENSE

This is about as contentious a Breeders Cup as i have ever seen. I have been handicapping my brains out all week and that is the reason why my posting has been minimal. I have to say its been nothing but agony going through these races and seeing so many different directions i could go in.

I will not be posting Friday. I'll be back on Monday...hopefully with money in my pocket.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe - I hope you followed through with LAHUDOOD. My best chances of the day died when Hystericallady couldn't outduel Ginger Punch.

joewxman said...

that was the best race of the day in terms of excitment. I went into the day handicapping against all the california horses especially in the juvenille races and that angle worked well..Also the euros in hindsight were fairly weak and now we know why they stayed away.

In spite of the rain i had a great time. All horse players should do it at least once.

Lahahood and Corinthian kept my losses to a minimum!