adbrite ads

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

tickers

$IN

amazon

Friday, August 17, 2007

I can't get a handle on this today after the discount rate cut. Dow up 122 and the MLP index which was up 6 is up only 2 and change. Maybe some funds are using strength to lighten up...maybe not. I also don't like this fade from the high of plus 320 but then again it could just be a fake out. Who knows. I do know i am getting a headache watching all this and it is particularly frustrating that some of my mlps can't hold a rally. But then again its the last hour that counts and people will have the weekend. And i am long Legacy Partners (LGCY) but can somebody please explain to me why this one just keeps going down irrespective of the sell off. It should be up today on a reflex rally and its actually down. Raised distribution didn't help. Three upgrades didn't help either.

Maybe it will be like yesterday as everybody waits until 3:30 and if there are no market on close orders the shorts will cover again. I'm holding out hope that MLPS will head back to the highs this afternoon but frankly i'm not holding my breath.

No comments: