adbrite ads

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

tickers

$IN

amazon

Saturday, August 04, 2007



Yes it's vacation time for me for the next 5 days. I will be back on Friday. I will try and post daily but i will be limiting myself to 1 or 2 posts at most. The last 2 weeks have fried me mentally so i need some down time. I will be gambling at Saratoga and i have what appears to be a talented horse running Wednesday at Monmouth Park..Harleyshelonwheels. No guarantees from the management. But i need some mindlessness for a few days. Of course Monday is filled with drama and more than likely it will be in the back of my mind. Maybe at 9:15am the fed will announce a 50 basis point rate cut and a statement saying they are standing by to offer liquidity. Then the dow rallies 500 points and the MLP index jumps 15 points. Wishful thinking on my part. So on to the spa and Lake George and everything that goes with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A good time for a vacation. All of the MLPS I own are announcing solid performances and most with increased distributions.

Painful on paper, but I believe it's only that and will continue collecting distributions.

Ah, end of July / August...fun times!