adbrite ads

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

tickers

$IN

amazon

Friday, November 16, 2007

The list of one point plus losers just gets longer and longer...E V Partners (EVEP) is down 1.50 and under 32. Alliance Resource Partners (ARLP) and Alliance Resource Holdings (AHGP) both down over 1 point each. So is Sunoco Logistics (SXL) and Penn Virginia Holdings (PVG). The MLP index has broken below 298 and i think its time we face the fact that the index is going to 290. The overall market is now down 30 points on the dow and we are destined to break down below 13k and close at the weeks lows. Bear market continues.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MLP IPO started trading today. EPB.

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe
Just a note to let you know how I'm coping with the down turn in the MLP sector.
In the not to distant past, I used to come out of my computer room, after managing my stocks and brag to my wife about the increase in the worth of are portfolio. I was trying to impress her on what an astute investor I was.
Now when I come out of the computer room, after checking on are investments, I don't say anything.
If my wife asks me about the how much are portfolio is worth I tell her : I'm not interested in are net worth, I"I'm only interested income.
After 35 years I'm afraid she is still not to "impressed" with me.
PS
computer room is a euphemism for a room with a computer, printer, chair and two wal-mart folding tables.