adbrite ads

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

tickers

$IN

amazon

Monday, April 14, 2008

LETS BECOME ACCOUNTANTS!


Over the weekend i had to see an accountant. I've been doing my own taxes for years but i ran into something i couldn't handle regarding a lawsuit and a business i sold. When the accountant saw my past returns he was absolutely blown away. He was especially impressed with the K-1's from MLPS and oil depletion allowances and all the other technicallities that aries with this stuff. I told him it was turbo tax and i just plug in the numbers. He practically offered me a job! So those of you out there who do your own taxes...i share this compliment with you. You have accountants who want to worship you!

Okay its Monday morning and it looked like the market was going to open flat until we heard from Wachovia (WB) so the tone of the tape at the open will be down. I guess MLPS will follow along at least at the open. Its a quiet morning with no news and no upgrades or downgrades.

Finalizing all my taxes this morning so i will be running around this morning. I will post again later this morning as things get underway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe,

I have been thinking about using turbo tax for some time now. How user-friendly is it for MLP related tax returns for a first time turbo tax user?

ROS

joewxman said...

its relatively easy. in fact most mlps provide a direct download but there are some entries that have to me done manually.