adbrite ads

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

tickers

$IN

amazon

Monday, July 30, 2007

Looks like Energy Transfer Partners is facing a sizable fine from FERC. Check out the Yahoo message board which is ahead of the game on this and thanks to Carlos for pointing this out to me! The man keeps me honest!

MLPS continue to suffer in here today as the rest of the market is turning. The dow is up 70 points. Since i trade some of these i have to tell you this has been one crazy day as issues are down 2 points one minute and flat the next. Check out Boardwalk Partners (BWP) as a good for instance...or Linn Energy and Legacy which opened up over 1 point each and then sold to unch or even below the flat line. Constellation Energy (CEP) is today's big winner up 2 points.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ETP is down because of the fine. I reduced my ETP which has doubled since past few years though I am convinced it will recover. I added to CEP up $4 today so far.

joewxman said...

nice...some weird action today.