adbrite ads

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

tickers

$IN

amazon

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

When (or if) the bottom ever comes in MLPS we're all going to be standing there staying " i wish i had spare cash to buy up shares at these levels" but i suspect most of us have long been tapped out. Too bad today wasn't the day distribution checks hit...at least we could buy up shares with that cash. I also take solace knowing that no matter what i had invested in I would probably be in the same place or perhaps worse.

Save me a spot on the soup lines! I think we need new leadership. And here is who i recommend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe these won't come back eventually. Meanwhile we're getting the distributions. We could have been in the financials, LEH, WM, WAC, etc. where one would have been wiped out with no hope of recovery. Actually, my only stock that is up today is Annaly, NLY which is a financial, go figure.

Reading tee leaves