adbrite ads

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

tickers

$IN

amazon

Friday, September 02, 2005

Good Morning.

First and foremost...I have refrained from saying anything about this because frankly i am not comfortable asking people to give money. I live in NY but i lived in New Orleans many years ago.I still own a home there and i have no idea if its even still there. It is a wonderful city with wonderful people. They are suffering greatly through this disaster. I am donating part of my trading profits this week to Catholic Charities and i am doing it through my church. I chose them because almost all the money goes to aid and very little to administration. Please find it in your hearts to give something to the charity of your choice to help these people who are in desperate need. Thank You very much.

And now to Friday Blogging!

We've all heard over the years about an oil supply from shale but the problem was that it was too expensive to extract relative to the price of crude. Well that may no longer be the case.

Energy Transfer Partners raises its distribution to 50 cents or $2.00 annual. No other corporate news this morning and while this is a Friday before a holiday weekend the post hurricane trading continues so we'll be watching for developements.

Crude, Nat Gas and Gasoline futures are down a little so far.

No comments: