adbrite ads

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

tickers

$IN

amazon

Saturday, December 30, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR...2006 WAS A GREAT YEAR FOR US...LETS HOPE 2007 IS EVEN BETTER....AND OF COURSE MOST IMPORTANTLY THAT ITS A GREAT 2007 FOR EVERYONE THAT IS IN YOUR LIFE!!!!

I have to openly thank all of you...and those of you who posted messages to me in the prior post a special thank you. I love comments and i only wish more of you would post your opinions of my opinions. Please don't be shy!!!!

I am beginning to wonder about early 2007 and would like to point out that winter has been non-existent so far in the heat using regions. But there are meteorological signs that i am becoming increasingly confident about that this ridiculous pattern we've been in is about the change after the first week of January. What i am not sure of is how its all going to play out specically but it is going to change. And if that is the case look for upside in natural gas prices and coal. I've been accumulation Alliance Resource and the GP looking for an upside move on 2 stocks that have not done much while the rest of MLPS have rallied. More on this and other trading ideas before the open Wednesday.

Incidently those of you who have been looking for an entry point in Linn Energy....here is a suggestion. If you want to buy cheaper than Friday's close...ladder some buy orders 2 points or more below the prior close and keep your fingers crossed. I'm hoping there will be some post new years tax gain wholesale dumping of last years ipo winners on the first day or 2 of trading. Regency (RGNC) might be another one to look at...Calumet (CLMT) is also a possibility. More coming probably on Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about profit taking but I think it will hit most MLP's that had good years not just those with exceptional years. I sold most everything last week and shorted Linn. I expected to buy them back in in a few days depending on how events unfold and lower my cost by a few percentage points. Thought the downside risk was higher than the risk to buy back in at higher prices.

Have a great 2007.
Larry
Dallas