adbrite ads

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

tickers

$IN

amazon

Friday, March 20, 2009

ANOTHER UP DAY FOR MLPS



Charts on a daily basis continue to repair themselves but what is interesting to me is how much better mlp charts look when compared against the dow industrials. The dow is so far showing us nothing more than a bounce off that 6500 low but the mlp chart is in basebuilding mode.


I am putting up some charts of some of my holdings here and these individual charts to me are setting up for some upside breakouts. Of course we are going to need this rally to build up a head of steam and take us back to the low 8000s on the dow. Not impossible if sentiment improves.






I don't know. Are we seeing cup and handle formations? They should be resolved one way or the other fairly soon.

Not much else happening this morning with stock futures up. Crude is down a buck. The dollar is rallying this morning. So lets finish out what has been a decent week.

No comments: