adbrite ads

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

tickers

$IN

amazon

Monday, March 23, 2009

Proctologist exam for those among you who were curious. My prostrate was as he described it..a "thing of beauty. Perfect and tiny!" I have been drinking a combination of fresh pure pomegranite and blueberry juice every day for the last couple of years. He said keep doing it. Also as an italian cooked tomatoes are good. I was breast fed on that and wine!

MLPs soaring with everything else. The index is up nearly 6. The dow up 260. All mlps are up today which is always nice to see. One thing ive noticed is that my portfolio value is the same today that it was when the dow rallied to 9000 at the very beginning of this year. So with the dow 1400 or so points lower my valations are about to break out to a 2009 high! Divergence. Nustar (NS) is up 2. Holly(HEP) Boardwalk (BWP) Enbridge (EEP) Oneok (OKS) and Alliance (ARLP) up 1 point or more.

No comments: