adbrite ads

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

tickers

$IN

amazon

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Things are tough in the tv business these days...so i am seeking additional employment as work has dried up a bit. Anyone have any prospects please let me know. I can forecast weather pretty well. I can write. I know business and stocks and i think i know a little about oil and gas and mlps. I'm in the NYC area.

I also set up a tip jar if you should feel so inclined but please don't feel obligated. Its just there if you feel like buying me a beer or something!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you thought about writing a MLP newsletter or trying to work with a firm like Alerian and be an analyst? If you are good at picking MLP's then you shoudl be able to put out a good income type newsletter or target institutions with your research.

Good Luck,
Dave

Unknown said...

Why dont you become a registered rep?? Im getting back into the securities biz...just to work oil and gas mlps....dont ever stop this newsletter.....ppllleeeezzzzz...what do you think of the remaing CANROYS, like pgh, hte, aav, hte???? Steve in NC