adbrite ads

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

tickers

$IN

amazon

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

To blog or not to blog about SGH/SGU

Okay so we all know about Stargas and all its problems so i won't regurgitate it again. Suffice to say its in a lot of trouble, and they pay no distribution.

I got a few emails asking me to blog my never to be humble opinion about it. At 3 bucks you're essentially looking at a call option that does not expire unless the company does. If it survives (and thats a big if) you might have a big winner here in a few years.

Since this company no longer pays a distribution and given all the risks I personally would not buy it and won't even consider it until it fixes its problems with regards to customer attrition. Its latest earnings report did offer some encouraging signs. It also hired financial advisors to decide what to do down the road.

Again personally this is not for me.

No comments: