adbrite ads

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

tickers

$IN

amazon

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Closed up nearly 3 points and at the high of the day. 310 on the chart is where resistence and we can get there in a hurry.

I'm sorry for the thin posts but i 'm on no sleep for the last 3 days as i have been working late night and early morning shifts which just kill me. So i can't seem to keep a thought in my head without it hurting badly. Tonight its back to normal sleep and i should be recharged and refreshed in the morning with a clearer perspective.

BTW some MLPS have not moved much yet and those include Atlas Pipeline Partners (APL) and Holly Partners (HEP). If we are re-playing 2005 Holly could have a big move in a hurry starting late Friday as tax loss selling abates. Not sure with Atlas but i added to my position today and i'm looking for this one to play catch up soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe,

I added some APL last week and will start nibbling on HEP. Another laggard is TLP.

I like the "feel" of MLP's here and suspect we will continue to notch higher.

DS

joewxman said...

agreed. So far the 2005 analogy has replayed almost perfectly.