adbrite ads

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

tickers

$IN

amazon

Friday, September 23, 2005



Good Morning.
Rita still a formidable Category 4 hurricane...lastest loop ...and latest forecast track from the national hurricane center.

The energy complex is reacting to every change in intensity, every shift in the forecast track so look for more volitility today.

On the corporate side...Plains Pipeline priced its offering at 42.20 last night. I may repurchase this if it drops $1 or more below the offering price. Will watch it today. No other corportate developements so far. Yahoo had an after hours trade on Atlas at 52 and change...3 bucks above the new york close but that looked odd to me. I checked the after hours tape and found no such trade...so my guess is it was a print error of some sort. However I'm still waiting for their distribution announcement since they will go ex-div sometime next week.

On the watch for any news before the open.

No comments: