adbrite ads

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

tickers

$IN

amazon

Thursday, February 02, 2006

TICK just went to -1000 which is hand over fist selling as the dow drops 100 points...XOI is down 26 points...the ten year is flat at 4.56% and MLPS are just marking time. At least they are not being sold like everything else.

I trade MLPS on a daily basis and i am debating the pros and cons of actually posting my trades at the end of the day. I also hold a core long position which i do not trade. This strategy was very profitable for me in 04 and 05. Its not for everyone and the downside is I'm tied to a chair 5 days a week and it requires patience in holding when things go against you.

Any feedback is appreciated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure, love to see your trades, to see if your any good, just kidding.
What I'd really like to know is how many K-1's you get and how many state tax returns you have to file.
That's why I won't trade mlp's at all but will use TYG etc., although TYG just said some of the 2006 div may be taxable as capital gain. Boo hoo.

PRINTEAM BLOG said...

You really gonna do it, Joe?
It's like leaving your bedroom door open!

joewxman said...

okay...i am going to try it. I posted my trades i did today and i'll post tomorrow morning what i plan to for the day. I'll see if it works.

joewxman said...

anonymous,

Actually my core is in 6 mlps and so far i have not had to file any other state returns except my own....the ones i trade i try to avoid holding through their distribution dates.