adbrite ads

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

tickers

$IN

amazon

Monday, March 10, 2008

MORE UGLINESS


Sorry for the late first post but i have been dealing with some personal shit these last several days. Needless to say its just more of the same crap in here as the the market is sagging in the area of the January lows. The tape overall feels like if we get some sort of headline we could rally. Dow off the lows down 49 points. The MLP index is down 2 to 284.

Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) is up over 1 point however. Holly Partners (HEP) is up also up 47 cents. and we have a few other fractional winners. Otherwise the rest of the group is showing fractional losses. No news and no upgrades or downgrades.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sold LGCY this morning. It was my last MLP position. I figured if LGCY cannot go up with oil at $107 then I need to step aside and wait for a better reentry point. Over the last month I have sold OKS, SXL, TPP, BPL, GLP, and PVR. Since the sales, every one has dropped substantially so I don't regret any of the sales. I have been building positions in SDS, TWM, and SKF over the last two weeks and it is working very nicely (so far). I still plan to invest in MLPs but I will wait until the dust settles. For what its worth, I think the prices will continue to go lower and I hope to buy back in later. Just wanted to let you know because this strategy has been working so far(knock on wood) and I appreciate this blog. Good luck

joewxman said...

until proven otherwise the trend is your friend!