adbrite ads

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

tickers

$IN

amazon

Sunday, November 26, 2006

OKAY HOW ABOUT A DISCUSSION GROUP JUST FOR US MLP FOLKS?








Google Groups Beta

Subscribe to MASTER LIMITED PARTNERSHIPS

Email:




Visit this group



Okay folks...i'm trying something here. Between Yahoo, Investor Village and a few other places we have people discussing MLPS all over the internet. And as a reader who emailed me reminded me...it was time to go to work and put together a discussion group where we could all come together in one place. Now this is a work in progress as i am trying to figure this all out on the fly. What I'm doing is creating a discussion group for each MLP. I i forgot one..let me know and i'll set the discussion up. This is a work in progress and the link above will take you there. Lets see if we can get together all in once place for good conversation and a healthy exchange of ideas.

No comments: