adbrite ads

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

tickers

$IN

amazon

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) Nustar (NS) and Oneok LP (OKS) all down between 3 and 4 points. The MLP index is down 13 and change and no signs of any serious upticks. 2 point minus signs in Linn Energy (LINE) Energy Transfer (ETP) Markwest (MWE) Plains All American (PAA) Atlas Pipeline (APL). Nearly 2 point minus signs in Copano (CPNO) Teppco (TPP) Sunoco Logistics (SXL) Atlas Holdings (AHD) and so on and so on and so on.

No mlps are showing any plus signs at this time.

In some respects but not all this has been worse for me than the bursting of the internet bubble!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bought some ETE this morning. One day I will be glad I did and I won't recall how nauseated I feel right now.

Bruce Sherman
Oakland, Oregon