adbrite ads

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

tickers

$IN

amazon

Friday, January 25, 2008

Sorry for the lack of posts today but frankly...this week has me wiped out. We actually had a pretty nice finish today...off the highs but we snapped higher after briefly turning negative. So we rallied while the dow closed down 170 and near its lows of the day. And there were some nice gains on the board today as well.

So everybody enjoy your weekend. Sunday is my 20th anniversay of my 29th birthday...celebrating with a prime rib!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe! My name is Jimmy Morris and I lived across the street from You on Country Club Rd.Whenever I see You on T.V. I tell people I remember You saying as a 15 yr. old kid "I am gonna become a weatherman".It is a good example to explain focus and determination.Congratulations!I often wonder how Floyd's doing? Keep up the good work! Jimmy Morris.

Anonymous said...

i love prime rib celebrate! lou

joewxman said...

hi jimmy...i remember you. God so many years have passed quickly! Floyd is an attorney and lives in jersey...married 2 kids. etc etc.

Every once in a while i take a drive on c c road and its amazing how in many ways it has not changed! Hope all is well with you.

joe

Anonymous said...

Dear Joe,
Congrats on your "20th"!!! Me too. Last week I celebrated the "20th" of my 49th b'day! Up on you by 20 but, still going.
Carlos